Hi Stephen P. King

Remember that when I speak below of monads within monads,
I don't necessarily mean geometrically inside, but
logically inside.

Leibniz does speak of plants as seed within seed within....

All living things reproduce by something like that.

And note that here mendel's genetics  enters the picture,
and the number of plants increases exponentially.

Each seed, if pollinated  is at first a squinched up but then it unfolds as
it grows. Sometimes plants produce multiple seeds (as humans produce twins,
etc.)

Which brings us to man. Since each human can be a monad, and each
monad logically at least contains a homunculus, then each homunculus has sperm
monads,
which then can be treated as a seed, etc as above although only some are
"planted" on good ground, the rest keep somehow reproducing.

The numbers get staggeringly large, not sure how sperm are created.
Are there sperm within sperm ?

And for women, the hierarchy proceeds down similarly to the egg which contains
an egg...etc.
Women do keep producing eggs regularly each month, except most are eliminated
by flooding out.

These, sperm and egg, then would unfold only if intercourse takes place.

----------------here I am only half done !!----------

Within each man monad contains a homunculus with sperm, I guess
both the homunculus and the sperm multiplying as above (so it is
not the sperm that reproduces, it is the homunculus that produces
the sperm (?), similarly for women.

Now there are other monads within man, I suppose these must be
whole qualia, such as the five sense, logically within the mind
(brain) end so forth as above.....

Whew !!

logically inside of it a each man there is a sperm with a sperm....
And inside of each woman, an egg within an egg.

But if we break them down individually, each monad of a
pwerson

Roger Clough, rclo...@verizon.net
9/19/2012