On Monday, September 17, 2012 1:20:10 PM UTC-4, Terren Suydam wrote:

> Stephen - the Matrix video is a faithful interpretation of comp, but
> Craig's story is not, unless he includes the crucial narrative - that
> of the simulated Craig eating the simulated meal. I expect Craig to
> say that the simulated Craig, the one making the yummy noises, is a
> zombie,

There is no simulated Craig. There is only an animated menu being
interpreted by Craig as a simulation of himself. I'm demonstrating that the
idea of there even being a zombie is superfluous. The map is not the
territory. There is no such thing in a concrete and absolute sense as a
map. The map is a subjective interpretation of interacting territories. A
map is only a piece of paper with ink unless you assume a map reader. (It's
not even that of course, since paper and ink are only concretely real to
other large assemblies of molecules).

> and has no actual experience or inner narrative. He is
> entitled of course to that position. He is just saying no to the
> doctor.

These words have no actual experience or inner narrative. If a doctor
wanted me to replace my brain with these words, yes I would say no.

Craig