On Thursday, September 27, 2012 11:56:58 PM UTC-4, Brent wrote:

> Then I would say it's not distinct from 'being'.  It is no longer a
> choice, "I'm going to act." motivated by some particular situation.
>
> Brent

Think of it as an 'auto-pilot' functionality. Instead of getting a brain
replacement, you use the same exact technology to augment your brain, even
making a conjoined twin brain if you like, over which you have
hot-swappable manual override capability. Just as you can choose to
voluntarily breathe or let your body continue to breathe at their own pace,
your zombie twin would work the same way. You turn it off and on at will
and nobody is the wiser - just like your lungs.

Craig