On 30 Oct 2012, at 12:53, Evgenii Rudnyi wrote:

You talk for example about integers as a framework for everything.
 Fine. Yet, I would like to understand how mankind through it
development has invented integers. How comp would help to answer
this?

Comp might not been able to answer that, in any better way than, say,
 evolution theory. Numbers are important in nature, as everything is
born from them, and to survive with bigger chance, the universal
numbers, us in particular, have to be able to recognize them, and
manipulate them accordingly. Comp is not a theory aimed at explaining
everything directly. It is just, at the start, an hypothesis in
philosophy of mind, and then it appears that it reduces the mind-body
problem to an explanation of quanta and qualia from
arithmetic/computer science.

Its main value in the human science, is, imo, that he forces us to be
 more modest, and more aware that we know about nothing, if only
because we have wrongly separate the human science (including
theology, afterlife, metaphysics)  and the exact sciences. Comp
provides a way to reunite them. Comp can be seen as an abstract
corpus callosum making a bridge between the formal and the informal,
before bridging mind and matter.

Below there is a couple of quotes about German idealism. Please replace Absolute Spirit by Natural Numbers there. Then it may give one possible answer to my question.

“Absolute Spirit is the fundamental reality. But in order to create the world, the Absolute manifests itself, or goes out of itself in a sense, the Absolute forgets itself and empties itself into creation (although never really ceasing to be itself). Thus the world is created as a “falling away” from Spirit, as a “self-alienation” of Spirit, although the Fall is never anything but a play of Spirit itself.”

“Having “fallen” into the manifest and material world, Spirit begins the process of returning to itself, and this process of the return of Spirit to Spirit is simply development or evolution itself. The original “descent” (or involution) is a forgetting, a fall, a self-alienation of Spirit; and the reverse movement of “ascent” (or evolution) is thus the self-remembering and self-actualization of Spirit. And yet, the Idealists emphasized, all of Spirit is fully present at each and every stage of evolution as the process of evolution itself. ”

Evgenii
--
http://blog.rudnyi.ru/2012/10/evolution-and-german-idealism.html