On 02 Nov 2012, at 23:16, Stephen P. King wrote:

On 11/2/2012 1:23 PM, Bruno Marchal wrote:
You are the one saying that truth is limited to the means of knowing!!!

Yes and no, Truth is limited to the *possibility* of knowledge of it. In the absence of the possibility of a statement being true (or false), there is not such thing as true or false.

I use the standard notion, which are simpler than "possibility" and "knowledge". I use only things like "ExP(x) is true if there is a n such that P(n)", etc. read a textbook in logic, as you introduce metaphysical baggage where logician have been able to discard them.