From: Bruno Marchal
Receiver: everything-list
Time: 2012-11-06, 07:12:58
Subject: Re: The supreme monad is the only actor, the only agent

Hi Roger,

On 05 Nov 2012, at 13:06, Roger Clough wrote:

> Hi Bruno Marchal
>
> Man's soul, being a monad, includes the physical man, as
> the physical man must remain associated to its monad.
>
> But man-and-his-monad is not an actor, it is a puppet of the
> supreme monad.

Here we have a vocabulary decision to take.
Many thing you said about the supreme monad can wirk with comp if you
model it by the universal machine, but this play the role of Man, not
a God.

> So there is but one actor, the Supreme monad.
> Which is why we give thanks before a meal.

usually we thanks God, which is far "bigger" than any monads, supreme
or not.

We will have to decide, as I am not sure there is really a conflict,
here except vocabulary, and perhaps comp, as you seem to change your
mind often (which is very nice to do, as you can acknowledge the mind
change).

Bruno