On 11/3/2012 9:18 AM, Roger Clough wrote:
Yes, Aristotle's substances and their properties do not change with time.
But Leibniz's do very rapidly. And they are individual to each substance,
meaning to each monad (from his aspect).   The actual properties are
collective data of the universe.
Hi Roger,

I do not assume a single physical universe that is independent of entities with 1p. I call this idea the "Fish bowl" model. I see the physical universe as a dream that is the same for many 1p, a literal mass delusion!

--
Onward!

Stephen