On Thursday, December 6, 2012 8:08:44 AM UTC-5, rclough wrote:

>  Hi Richard Ruquist
>
> Entities are either in spacetime (physical),

or outside of spacetime (nonphysical).

My understanding is that physical refers to entities in public space. For
an entity to persist through time requires some kind of private memory and
experience, which I would not call nonphysical but rather sensory.

> Quanta are outside of spacetime (as nonphysical probability fields)
> until detected or they hit a barrier, which puts them inside of
> spacetime (they become physical such as a photon or electron),
> since in that case one can assign a location to them at a specific time.

If you have sensory physics, you don't need literal photons or electrons as
they are the misinterpreted quantitative representations of sensory events
through time which give rise to public space. Spacetime is nothing more
than scopes which limit sensory perception and motor participation.
Spacetime is not the ground of being, rather it is the gaps within which
the Absolute monad subdivides into countless interactive local monads.

Craig