On Thu, Jan 10, 2013 at 7:52 AM, Roger Clough <rclo...@verizon.net> wrote:

> Atheists are those that refuse to worship the false gods they invent.
> They look for truth and untruth from the logic of analogies instead of
> seeking the Living God of the Bible,

Atheists are those that refuse to worship any God because all of them are
not only false they are silly. Atheists look for truth from logic and
mathematics and scientific experimentation and not from the myths of a
primitive bronze age tribe of 3000 years ago because they are imbecilic.

It's really amazing that well into the 21'th century so many otherwise
intelligent people can take a really really REALLY stupid book like the
Bible seriously. I guess that childhood brainwashing usually does hold for
a lifetime and it turns out that the Jesuits, those masters of
psychological conditioning, were correct when they said "Give me a child
for his first seven years and I'll give you the man".

  John K Clark