From: Bruno Marchal
Receiver: everything-list
Time: 2013-01-12, 07:05:18
Subject: Re: Sensing the presence of God

On 12 Jan 2013, at 11:56, Roger Clough wrote:

> The only tenet to faith is trust in God. Period.

Yes.

That is even why we should never try to convince some others about
God. We can only trust that God will do that, at the best moment. We
can teach by example, but not with words, still less with normative
moral, I think. Hell is really paved with good intentions. God might
be the good, but the Devil is the "good".

Bruno