Hi Craig Weinberg

Could a blind man stub his toe ?

From: Craig Weinberg
Receiver: everything-list
Time: 2013-01-20, 21:35:50
Subject: Re: A God-limited God - My Theodicy

What would an alien intelligence help explain the origin of the universe?
Wouldn't you just have to explain the origin of this alien intelligence?

On Sunday, January 20, 2013 9:11:13 PM UTC-5, spudb...@aol.com wrote:
Does anyone have an issue with thinking about God as an alien intelligence,
which created the Hibble Volume (aka Universe)? Michael Shermer sort of put
this concept together, perhaps in the hope of getting people to think, or
possibly, to tick-off Christian Fundamentalist? I have no problem with this
conceptualization. Is there a psycho-social, downside to this way of thinking?

Or, maybe I have just gone off the deep-end, and "Flying sphagetti monster"
here I come?