Hi Craig Weinberg

So you belong to the liberal thought police then.
Not only can one not have freedom of speech, one cannot
have freedom of beliefs. Liberalism is fascism, it seems.

From: Craig Weinberg
Receiver: everything-list
Time: 2013-01-20, 14:18:16
Subject: Re: Re: Re: A God-limited God - My Theodicy

On Sunday, January 20, 2013 2:08:09 PM UTC-5, rclough wrote:
Hi Craig Weinberg

Then you believe that God exists.
That's a good start.

Can't I point out the absurdity of a belief without being accused of having it?

From: Craig Weinberg
Receiver: everything-list
Time: 2013-01-19, 09:55:18
Subject: Re: Re: A God-limited God - My Theodicy

On Saturday, January 19, 2013 6:22:38 AM UTC-5, rclough wrote:
Hi Craig Weinberg

Many are called, but few are chosen.

You mean many are called in error by an omnipotent-yet-incompetent God, or that
they are intentionally called and abandoned by  a
all-loving-yet-consistently-cruel-and-indifferent God?

[Roger Clough], [rcl...@verizon.net]
1/19/2013