Hi Craig Weinberg

They don't make sense to you but they do make
make sense to me. Could it be that you are a low
information, low understanding person ?

From: Craig Weinberg
Receiver: everything-list
Time: 2013-01-20, 15:00:34
Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: A God-limited God - My Theodicy

On Sunday, January 20, 2013 2:43:42 PM UTC-5, rclough wrote:
Hi Craig Weinberg

So you belong to the liberal thought police then.

Haha of course.  How could it be possible for anyone to see the contradiction
of the concept of God without 'belonging to the liberal thought police'?

Not only can one not have freedom of speech, one cannot
have freedom of beliefs. Liberalism is fascism, it seems.

You are welcome to your beliefs, I am just explaining to you why they don't
seem to make sense. I could decide that you just belong to the conservative
apologists for irrationality but I don't see how that adds to my case.
Conservatism may well be fascism, but I don't see what that could possibly have
to do one way or the other with the logical inconsistency of a God who is
functionally indistinguishable from Satan or randomness.