On Sunday, January 20, 2013 2:43:42 PM UTC-5, rclough wrote:

>  Hi Craig Weinberg
>
> So you belong to the liberal thought police then.

Haha of course.  How could it be possible for anyone to see the
contradiction of the concept of God without 'belonging to the liberal
thought police'?

Not only can one not have freedom of speech, one cannot
> have freedom of beliefs. Liberalism is fascism, it seems.

You are welcome to your beliefs, I am just explaining to you why they don't
seem to make sense. I could decide that you just belong to the conservative
apologists for irrationality but I don't see how that adds to my case.
Conservatism may well be fascism, but I don't see what that could possibly
have to do one way or the other with the logical inconsistency of a God who
is functionally indistinguishable from Satan or randomness.