On 1/23/2013 7:55 AM, Platonist Guitar Cowboy wrote:
Belief and question are inseparable. Science and theology are converging to be what they always were before their artificial separation by political interests: agile, adaptive partners in our dealings with the final questions of real. These are exciting times, unless you have some axe to grind, in which case: "Back to work! Go on, defend and substantiate with your godlike criteria! While you do that ...Uhmm I'm just gonna have a beer with that crazy Zen dude over there, even though I don't practice Zen. Cheers!"

My apologies PGC, I didn't mean to imply that your open mindedness was not
superior to mine.