On Wed, Mar 13, 2013 at 6:20 PM, Craig Weinberg <whatsons...@gmail.com>wrote:

>> There is no other logical conclusion to make given the FACT that if your
>> brain chemistry changes your emotions change, AND if your emotions change
>> your brain chemistry changes.
>>

> > So if I type comments on my computer and I see your answers on my
> computer, then there is no other logical conclusion to make than that you
> live in my computer.

In this lame analogy of yours what is the counterpart of my typing into the
computer, who the hell is typing into my brain?

>> Evolution most certainly did do it
>>

> >Because Evolution is God?

They say there is no such thing as a stupid question. They're wrong.

>>and given the fact that Evolution can only see behavior and not
>> consciousness the only logical conclusion to make is that consciousness
>> must be the byproduct of something that Evolution can see, and intelligence
>> seems to be the best bet.
>>

> > Except that intelligence could not benefit in any way by consciousness.

Therefore, as I just said, consciousness MUST be the byproduct of something
that Evolution CAN see, and as I also just said Evolution CAN see
intelligence.

>>> I can tell if it has video or audio qualities because I experience them
>>> directly with human perception.

>> neither you nor anybody or anything can tell if it is audio or video
>> because it is neither. IT HAS ZERO AUDIO OR VIDEO QUALITIES!
>>

> > The file has no audio or video qualities, but certainly hearing music
> has audio qualities and seeing a video has video qualities. The point is
> that the computer can neither see or hear,

You can't hear or see a computer file, all you can do is see or listen to
the computers interpretation of that file. People must have collectively
concluded that the computers interpretation is pretty damn good or
information processing wouldn't be a multitrillion dollar industry.

 John k Clark