On 5/8/2013 1:20 AM, Bruno Marchal wrote:

On 07 May 2013, at 20:55, John Clark wrote:

On Mon, May 6, 2013  John Mikes <jami...@gmail.com <mailto:jami...@gmail.com>>

    > there is no random decay or anything else

There is no way you can deduce that from pure reason and the experimental evidence strongly indicates that you are wrong about that.

    > only things that happen without our - so far - accessed explanation.

And thanks to experiments involving Bell's inequality we know for a fact that if apparently random things happen for a reason they can't be local reasons; for example the reason the coin came up heads right now is because a billion years in the FUTURE a butterfly like creature on a planet in the Andromeda Galaxy flapped it's wings twice instead of 3 times.

You assume the collapse of the wave.

I don't think that requires a wave function collapse, it's explained by Everett's MWI also, which is a kind of non-local hidden variable.

There are experimental evidences against it, and there are no experimental evidence of any randomness other than some FPI, on the branch of a universal wave, or, as we need with comp, on arithmetic.
To believe in events without cause or reason is ... pseudo-religion.

No it's just the other sect; opposite the one that believes there can be no

It is a belief in something without any evidences, to introduce unsolvable problem on purpose.

Evidence is always relative to some theory.