On 5/10/2013 1:07 AM, Bruno Marchal wrote:
You beg the question. Nothing is irreversible.

On the contrary it is you who are begging the question. You are claiming that measurements are reversible because your theory says they are reversible, even though in practice they are not, and this shows your theory is right.

To be sure, this is an open problem in comp, but the material hypostases suggest that the core physics will be symmetrical, but we can't say much more. But the empirical evidences is that everything is reversible in nature, even falling in a black hole.

Our best theory is that everything is CPT invariant, not T invariant.