This list appears to support MWI in which every wave function and its
associated particle becomes physical but in a differing parallel world or
universe. So from a 3p perspective, everything is predetermined and from
what I can tell from a 1p perspective there is only the illusion of
consciousness and free will. I contend that in such a case, there is no
need for a morality or a soul.