On Sun, May 19, 2013 at 7:31 AM, Bruno Marchal <marc...@ulb.ac.be> wrote:

> Feel free to ask more from this post, though. If you understand the FPI,
> the rest follows from logic and some passive theoretical computer science,
> I think.

Yes, I understand UDA 1-7 and the concept that first-person indeterminacy
arises from the one's current state being the possible future state of an
infinity of prior computational states (give the assumptions of the
argument.)  It's less clear to me how this would translate to an
expectation value or measure on the space of possible future states from
this one.

More to the point of my original comment, though, you frequently make
statements about how it follows from this an explanation of quantum,
qualia, matter, etc., using references to modal logic, Plotinus' theory of
matter, the eight hypostases, and other very high-level concepts.

I guess I'm just having trouble connecting the dots in between.