On 24 Sep 2013, at 19:57, John Clark wrote:

On 23 Sep 2013, at 03:16, Russell Standish wrote:

> John, for the sake of the rest of us, it would be useful for you to summarise just what the problems were that you found with the first three steps.

In other words will I pretend that the last 2 years never happened and hundreds of posts were never written and start from square one and rehash the same damn stupid thing again? No I'd rather not do that.

The first person indeterminacy is a ten lines reasoning, usually considered as rather obvious. If you need hundreds of post to defeat it, and have convinced nobody, it might be time to ask yourself if you are not missing something.

I remember those posts, and they have been properly defeated (by me, Jason, Quentin, David, and others).

You were confusing systematically the first and third person's points of view (in some posts).
You were confusing all forms of indeterminacy (in some others).