On Wed, Sep 25, 2013  Russell Standish <li...@hpcoders.com.au> wrote:

> I do remember a conversation you had with Bruno about 5 years ago when
> you were discussing what a man in Helsinki would experience when undergoing
> the duplicator experiment.

Yes.

> I seem to recall you thought the man would experience being in both
> places at once,

No, that is NOT what I said! I said that if Russell Standish were
duplicated then Russell Standish would be in Moscow and Washington. I also
said the vague and sloppy use of words like "you"and  "he" and "I" and "the
man" is at the root of Bruno's intense confusion, and apparently yours as
well.

 > which does violence to the notion of "survival after copying" assumption
> of COMP.

Bullshit. And this beautifully illustrates why I am reluctant to go back to
square one and list all the blunders Bruno made in just the first few pages
that I read, I have already written about  6.02*10^23 posts that covers the
subjects in this post and most are in far far greater detail. I have come
to the conclusion that logical arguments will not convince anybody if it is
their policy to first decide what they want to believe and only then look
for evidence to support it.

  John K Clark