On 28 Sep 2013, at 06:02, John Clark wrote:

On Fri, Sep 27, 2013 at 2:01 PM, Quentin Anciaux <allco...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> I said that if Russell Standish were duplicated then Russell Standish would be in Moscow and Washington.

> This is only true from the POV of an external observer which is not Russell Standish

Don't give me that pee pee POV bullshit, Russell Standish will see Moscow and Washington PERIOD.

You say "I is ambiguous", and then you call "pov bs" the nuances which are given.

To say here that Russell will see W and M, is a 3-pov view on the 1- pov, not the 1-pov views, on which the question was bearing.

It is really mysterious why you act like that.

> both Russell will only feel from their *own* POV to be in one and only one place (either washington or moscow).

How in the world does that conflict with my statement that Russell Standish would be in Moscow and Washington? It says so plain as day but for some reason people just keep ignoring the fact that RUSSELL STANDISH HAS BEEN DUPLICATED and keep on using pronouns like "I" and "he" just as they always have as if nothing unusual has happened.

Good, but that makes our point, not your's.

 > that's the *main* point.

Yes, and I realized very early that if Bruno's main point was as worthless as that then there was no reason to keep reading his "proof".

Why? If you see it, just proceed in the proof. You oscillate again between "too much simple" and "wrong". This seems to illustrate also that your goal is not in understanding a point, but demolishing a person. Why? Have you bet your entire fortune that I am a crackpot or what?

Bruno

  John K Clark