On Fri, Sep 27, 2013 at 2:01 PM, Quentin Anciaux <allco...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> I said that if Russell Standish were duplicated then Russell Standish
>> would be in Moscow and Washington.
>>

> > This is only true from the POV of an external observer which is not
> Russell Standish

Don't give me that pee pee POV bullshit, Russell Standish will see Moscow
and Washington PERIOD.

> both Russell will only feel from their *own* POV to be in one and only
> one place (either washington or moscow).

How in the world does that conflict with my statement that Russell Standish
would be in Moscow and Washington? It says so plain as day but for some
reason people just keep ignoring the fact that RUSSELL STANDISH HAS BEEN
DUPLICATED and keep on using pronouns like "I" and "he" just as they always
have as if nothing unusual has happened.

 > that's the *main* point.

Yes, and I realized very early that if Bruno's main point was as worthless
as that then there was no reason to keep reading his "proof".

  John K Clark