On Thu, Sep 26, 2013 at 08:46:25AM +1000, Russell Standish wrote:
> On Wed, Sep 25, 2013 at 12:38:47PM -0400, John Clark wrote:
> > On Tue, Sep 24, 2013 at 6:54 PM, Russell Standish
> > <li...@hpcoders.com.au>wrote:
> >
> > > I know not of these hundreds of posts that you speak.
> > >

> > You don't??  If you haven't read any of the hundreds of posts I have
> > written about Bruno's "proof" (far more than the silly thing deserves) then
> > there seems no point in writing yet another one because you won't read that
> > one either.
>
> You are deliberately changing the topic. I know you have written
> hundreds of posts "about Bruno's 'proof'". I asked for one post in which
> you point out the flaws in the first 3 steps of the UDA. To which you
> responded you had written hundreds of posts in which you have stated
> these flaws. I have not seen any post by you pointing out these
> flaws. I admit I may not have read all your posts, but I suspect I
> have read most.

I do remember a conversation you had with Bruno about 5 years ago when
you were discussing what a man in Helsinki would experience when
undergoing the duplicator experiment.

I seem to recall you thought the man would experience being in both
places at once, which does violence to the notion of "survival after
copying" assumption of COMP.

But nothing more recent - just lots of IHA, and "***" is the
meaningless sound made by certain philosopher's lips. (*** insert your
favourite term du jour here).