On 27 Sep 2013, at 04:48, Stathis Papaioannou wrote:

On 27 September 2013 12:34, meekerdb <meeke...@verizon.net> wrote:
On 9/26/2013 7:15 PM, Stathis Papaioannou wrote:

On 27 September 2013 11:03, meekerdb <meeke...@verizon.net> wrote:

This is a sort of cul de sac experience, which has to be impossible to create if QTI is true. The existence of a universal dovetailer entails
the lack of all cul de sac experiences (Comp immortality).

So does it make loss of consciousness impossible? ....under
anesthesia?...forever?

It makes permanent loss of consciousness (which is what death is)
impossible.

How? If temporary loss of consciousness is possible, what puts a time limit on it? What is the limit? an hour? a day? a year? a billion years?

If you're unconscious for a trillion years or a minute it's all the
same. Death is when you never, ever wake up.

Death is when you are a zombie.

(Hell is more like when you are considered as a zombie).

Such absolute death does not make sense, I think (without comp). (with comp I am pretty sure).