On 10/4/2013 7:40 AM, Bruno Marchal wrote:
When a consciousness is not manifested, what is it's content?

Good question. Difficult. Sometimes ago, I would have said that consciousness exists only in manifested form.

That's what I would say.

But I am much less sure about that, and such consciousness state might be something like heavenly bliss or hellish terror, depending on the path where you would lost the ability of manifesting yourself.

Recognizing that "consciousness" means different things: perception, self-modeling, awareness of self-modeling, self-evaluation,... I think we can at least see what it is like to not have some of these forms of consciousness because we generally have at most one at a given time - and sometimes we don't have any of them.