Hi Liz

Oh dear, I think I will go and lie down now.

(Or then again, I won't...)

Precisely. Being a true MWI believer you can be certain of both. :)

Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2013 16:35:56 +1300
Subject: Re: What gives philosophers a bad name?
From: lizj...@gmail.com
To: everything-list@googlegroups.com

I still think this is quibbling. I at least believe I know what Bruno means
when he asks H-man to assign a probability to "his" chances of appearing in
Moscow. Perhaps Bruno is being sloppy in talking about probabilities, because
the whole situation is deterministic, but it does at least give a "post-facto
indeterminism" like a quantum measurement does, so it's valid to the extent
that we talk about probabilities at all (assuming the MWI). (Which is to say,
it isn't really valid at all, but I still think I know what is intended!)