Obviously there is more CO2 in the air than there has been for a very long
time, and obviously the climate has changed somewhat in the last couple of
decades (warmest on record, again and again). It's hard to prove the
connection, of course, but the circumstantial evidence is overwhelming. Of
13,950 peer-reviewed climate articles published between 1991 and 2012, 24
rejected global warming. It's a little thing we've come up with to try and
understand the world. We call it "science".

Obviously fossil fuel will run out anyway, so even without climate change
we'd have to do *something*. I think nuclear is a good short term solution,
for sure. Especially subcritical reactors.