Dear LIZ:
More than ~2 million peer-reviewed articles approved the Bible stories
beween 1599 and 2010.  We call that 'religon'. (Numbers!!!) Does that make
them true?
Fossil fuel will not neccesarily run out: nobody will use them after our
demise.
And for nukes? I would say:  O N L Y  fusion!
The 'old fashion' fission nuke may be even more danerous than fossil
pollution.
JM