On 14 November 2013 10:19, John Mikes <jami...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear LIZ:
> More than ~2 million peer-reviewed articles approved the Bible stories
> beween 1599 and 2010.  We call that 'religon'. (Numbers!!!) Does that make
> them true?

They weren't using the scientific method. Do you think science works, or
don't you?

> Fossil fuel will not neccesarily run out: nobody will use them after our
> demise.

Obviously I meant if we carry on using them.

> And for nukes? I would say:  O N L Y  fusion!
> The 'old fashion' fission nuke may be even more danerous than fossil
> pollution.

It's a lot more containable, especially subcritical reactors. At least the
waste can be stuck inside glass and buried rather pumped into the air.

I have been saying fusion myself (as I imagine you already know) by
recommending solar power (on the "demon haunted world" thread I think).