For humans, this is what is real:

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=82c_1384436180

What quantum mechanics tells us is that reality is a relation between
fundamental relativism and derived absolutes, as well as derived relativism
and fundamental absolutes. In short, reality cannot itself be absolutely
real, but neither can local appearances be absolutely unreal. The universe
is an unbroken continuum of sensory perspective - not a multisense reality
but a mulitsense real-ism. Real is an experienced quality at the
psychological level. In the pre-psychological universe, there is no realism
because there is no unrealism to compare it with - there is simply
experience.

If we try to break the babies into math or into bubbles of proto-material,
we have completely lost what Einstein had just begun to find: Context is
everything. Real belongs to the world of dreaming minds who can go beyond
narrow sanity. Real does not belong to intangible networks of silent
probability. Machines are not real, but we pretend they are because they
are constructed in imitation of our body's interactions with other bodies.
Computationalism is a dream in which that which has been exported as the
"other", is re-imported, but without being lived first hand. It makes the
whole of experience into 'knowledge' and 'beliefs', which are the effects
of public involvement and measurement rather than the private involvements
of sensing and caring which have nothing at all to do with measure.

Craig