On Nov 16, 2013, at 8:56 AM, smi...@zonnet.nl wrote:

Quantum mechanics is only an approximate description of the Mathematical Multiverse. The only things that are real are the elements of that Multiverse, which are algorithms (some of them describe people in some computational state).

While the details have yet to be worked out (I have been working on this along a completely different approach compared to Bruno, less rigorous but more likely to yield some real physics), I can see rough outlines of how you get quantum field theory out of this.

Saibal,

That is fascinating.  Are you able to share any preliminary results?

Jason

Saibal

Citeren Samiya Illias <samiyaill...@gmail.com>:

Neils Bohr is famously quoted as saying: 'Everything we call real is made
of things that cannot be regarded asreal. If quantum mechanics hasn't
profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet."
What's your take on this?

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything List" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to everything-list+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com. To post to this group, send email to everything- l...@googlegroups.com.