On 19 Dec 2013, at 18:29, John Clark wrote:

On Wed, Dec 18, 2013 at 2:05 PM, Jason Resch <jasonre...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Bruno: The question is: is it enough correct so that you would please us in answering step 4. If not: what is incorrect.
John Clark: (No answer, deleted the question)

I have not read step 4, however if it is built on the foundation of the first 3 steps (and I can't think why it would be called "step 4" if it were not) then I can conclude that one thing wrong with step 4 (I don't claim it is the only thing) is the previous 3 steps.

But you have not yet found a flaw in step 3. In your preceding post, you have kept the 1/3 distinction correctly (which shows that you can do that at times), but you have been wrong on the timing of the probability question. It is asked to the Helsinki man, and not to the copies. What we ask to the (all) copies is just to confirm or refute the prediction made in Helsinki.