Hi Craig,

First thanks for your thoughtful and detailed comments. A lot of meat there
and I'll respond to some of them as I think we see the implications of the
initial agreement somewhat differently.

First, of course there are plenty of differences between the various
categories of the very varied contents of reality. No one would argue
otherwise. However most of these are differences in the way the information
of them is interpreted in our mental models of reality. Both the painting
and what the painting is of are just computational information of different
types but our minds interpret them very differently, and of course with
good reason from the evolutionary POV of our effective functioning in
reality. After all we can't take sustenance from a painting of a dinner.

On the other hand it is certainly theoretically, and to some extent
practically, possible to simulate a complete convincing artificial reality
in a human mind. And in fact that is what our minds are already doing,
simulating a classical physical reality completely different than the
actual information reality. But this simulation is really just additional
computations of information including the information expressing how we
interact with the external information reality. It's all just information
computations on a fundamental level, no matter how real we experience it.
In fact the very realness of our experience is just the information of that
experience of realness. Our minds have developed this evolutionary mental
model over millions of years because it enables us to function in reality
more effectively to model it the way we do.

Next, you state that you view Ontological Energy (OE) as sensory-motive
experience. No, OE is something that runs the universe, that runs reality,
whether or not any human is present or not. But of course human experience
is participation in OE, that is precisely why human experience is real and
actual, but humans only partake of something universal here. Though in
another sense all forms can be said to experience each other in their
interactions, something I call Xperience, which I won't go into here.

Finally all dolls are really real, just as all humans are, but the reality
of the doll is a doll, and the reality of the human is a human. It is what
the actual information forms of a thing are that determine the
characteristics of its reality, but the fact that all are actually real is
because they exists as information forms in the OE of reality, because
their computations are running in reality.

Also don't despair as your last paragraph intimates you might. The fact
that reality is computationally evolving information doesn't detract from
its awesome beauty and meaningfulness in the least, it enhances it! And
it's not just gears and numbers,  it's the actual information of all the
wonderful things that exist in this glorious world in which we exist.

All things are their information only, but that information is wonderful
indeed!

Edgar