Pierz,

A lot of meat in your post. Thanks! I'll answer most of your questions....

Yes, observers observe they are in the same present moment by the
simultaneity of events. Exactly, but the important point is that is the
simultaneity of actual events, not of clock time readings. Observers can
simultaneously shake hands even if their clocks have different clock times
(their clocks are not simultaneous). Actual versus clock time simultaneity.
Two completely different things!

That's the absolutely critical point to understanding my thesis.

ACTUAL simultaneity (2 observers shaking hands) IS self-evident. Do you
dispute that? You can't...

The experiment that proves my thesis is the hand shaking. Absolute
incontrovertible proof of actual simultaneity.

That is how to operationalize P-time. By actual simultaneity. It CANNOT be
measured by clock time as proven above.

The P-time now of Caesar is long gone. Unfortunately for you, you can only
share the same NOW as Edgar, not Caesar! :-)

Yes, P-seconds should be calculable from Omega. Differences from the clock
time age of the universe can account for things like inflation, Hubble
expansion etc.

However please note that the whole notion of 'the ~14.7 billion year age of
the universe', of an age of the universe, that is the same for all
observers means that cosmology DOES accept the notion of a single common
universal present moment since cosmology assumes that age of he universe is
going to be the same anywhere in the universe for every observer.

That's very important confirmation of the notion of a single common
universal present moment. Cosmology accepts my thesis of a common universal
present moment of existence.

Edgar