Far from it, really;-) I assure you, I wish you no burning at any stakes,
whether literal or figurative. You are perfectly entitled to be as
incorrect as you wish, especially in an area as solidly established as
relativistic physics.

It's just that (a ma parte, at least), I feel a bit bad for you, because
you seem really deluded and you are kind of embarrassing yourself with your
(wrong) insistence that "no one gets you". I think we all get what you are
saying (i.e. understand the ideas that words you use are trying to convey).
All of the sentence strings you use are well-formed. It's just that the
picture they create in logical space doesn't correspond with the physical
reality we happen to inhabit. That's all. It's not a matter of being
persecuted because of dogma. It's just that, if you bothered to review the
relevant literature, you'd see that you were wrong.

But as I said before, and as you are showing again, I don't think there is
any hope for you because you refuse to see things as they are.

One thing to be said in your favor: at least what you say is refutable,
unlike Roger Clough, whose ideas are so vacuous and anodyne that they can't
even be dignified by calling them "wrong".

Cheers!