On Fri, Jan 3, 2014 at 12:39 PM, John Clark <johnkcl...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thu, Jan 2, 2014 at 4:29 PM, Quentin Anciaux <allco...@gmail.com>wrote:
>
> > There is no FTL in MWI.
>>

> If you say so. And now that we know on the authority of Quentin Anciaux
> that MWI is local and because we already knew that MWI is a realistic
> theory we can conclude with absolute confidence that MWI is untrue because
> it does not agree with experiment, and if something doesn't agree with
> experiment that's the end of the story, it has to go.

John,

According to Wheeler's empirical quantum model,
(where the properties of a particle vanish in between observations
and once again observed respond to the binary question asked by the
observers)
in a controlled scientific experiment all of the observers ask the same
question
and thereby the experimental results pertain to a single spacetime.

MWI experiments require that some observers ask different questions
and thereby obtain multiple spacetimes. Next step is to design an experiment
that compares all observers asking the same question to some of them asking
different questions.
Is that conceivable?
Richard