On 10 January 2014 16:07, Edgar L. Owen <edgaro...@att.net> wrote:

> No Liz, I told you what it IS. It's the happening in computational space
> that enables computations to take place since something has to move for
> computations to occur. All it DOES is provide the processor cycle for
> computations.
>
> You seem to be nit picking...

No, I'm interested in examining your theory more closely. A "happening in
computational space" is not a concept I'm familiar with. Can you express
that in mathematical language, perhaps? To give you an example, in special
relativity, space-time is a four dimensional manifold with various
properties. What is your universal present moment?

PS If  you intend to practice science, you'd better get used to nit-picking.