Stephen,

PS: In spite of your knee jerk reaction my treatment of 'Realization' deals
not with 'New Age' type nonsense but mainly with serious insights on how to
directly experience reality as it actually is such as:

1. The fundamental experience of our existence, our consciousness within a
present moment through which clock time flows and events happen, is the
direct experience of the continuing extension of the radial P-time
dimension of our 4-dimensional hyperspherical universe. Our fundamental
personal experience is our direct experience of the fundamental
cosmological process.

2. It is possible to directly experience that everything is its information
only. With understanding it becomes quite clear and directly observable
that for anything to be observed and experienced it simply must consist of
information. If it did not consist of information it would not be
observable. What we mistake for material things in a physical universe are
simply associations of different kinds of pure information. For example
what we normally think of as material stone is actually an association of
colors, feelings of texture, resistance to motion, temperature etc. all of
which are actually just different types of information.

So it is very very clear that everything is its information only, and that
this can be directly experienced. In fact we all directly experience this
all the time already, we just don't realize that we do.....

Things have no 'self-substances'. They are all pure information whose only
'substance' is OE. This is a modern statement of the ancient Vedic insight
that 'all forms are empty'.

3. In my treatment of 'Realization' I also suggest that IF anyone needs a
God then the only rational definition is the universe itself because then
there is no doubt as to God's existence, and his attributes then become a
matter of scientific inquiry.

So Stephen, as you can see, my book is hardly the 'New Age' nonsense your
knee jerk reaction imagined...

Edgar