Bruno,

You first assume all mathematics somehow exists 'out there' independent of
humans. If that were true and actual reality consisted of all math sitting
there in some static state, then you might be correct, but this is an
enormous unwarranted assumption with no empirical evidence.

The much more useful model, the one I propose that actually mirrors the way
reality works, is that reality math exists in an active state of
computation, and is much less extensive than human math (only sufficient to
compute actual natural processes). In this model everything is computed,
and thus everything in the universe is computable because it IS actually
computed. This means that the entire universe is a logical self-consistent
and logically complete system. If it wasn't it would tear itself apart at
the inconsistencies and pause at the incompletenesses and could not exist.

I hope at least you can now better understand how my computational reality
differs from your 'comp', and why conclusions from your comp do NOT apply
to my computational reality...

Do you understand the difference now?

Edgar