On 14 January 2014 16:03, Terren Suydam <terren.suy...@gmail.com> wrote:

> OK, good luck to you. I'm tapping out of this. I have literal tolerance
> for someone who has a big important theory but won't answer direct
> questions about it (and not just mine, clearly).

Very wise (although I think you meant "little" rather than "literal" :-)

Staying on and asking questions is, I suppose, either picking a scab or an
interesting exercise in psychology and games theory. A group of people
offers helpful suggestions, critcisms and so on to someone who rants and is
rude and refuses to answer the simplest question if he can veer off onto
some minor side-issue instead. A sort of anti-Bruno ... a defector in a
world of cooperators ... a troll in a world of billy goats?