Bruno,

Of course it is circular - but it is meaningful.

The fundamental axiom MUST be circular, but it must be so in a meaningful
way. I already noted that when I said it was 'self-necessitating'.

So far as I know my Existence Axiom is the most meaningful fundamental
axiom.

What is YOUR fundamental axiom? 'Arithmetic exists because arithmetic
exists' perhaps? Sounds like a similarly circular axiom to me....

Edgar