Dear Edgar,

  I am dyslexic... Do you know what a Fiber Bundle is? I ask this because
the explanation does not transfer very well into English. I have tried to
summerize the theory previously and didn't get very favorable results. I
didn't discover it... It is the work of a Japanese Prof. Hitoshi Kitada:

This paper might be the best conversational presentation:
http://arxiv.org/abs/gr-qc/9708055

Comments on the Problem of Time
Hitoshi Kitada <http://arxiv.org/find/gr-qc/1/au:+Kitada_H/0/1/0/all/0/1>
(Univ.
of Tokyo & Univ. of Virginia), Lancelot R.
Fletcher<http://arxiv.org/find/gr-qc/1/au:+Fletcher_L/0/1/0/all/0/1>
(The
Free Lance Academy)
(Submitted on 22 Aug 1997 (v1 <http://arxiv.org/abs/gr-qc/9708055v1>), last
revised 1 Nov 1997 (this version, v4))

The problem of time, considered as a problem in the usual physical context,
is reflected in relation with the paper by Kauffman and Smolin (
gr-qc/9703026 <http://arxiv.org/abs/gr-qc/9703026>). It is shown that the
problem is a misposed problem in the sense that it was raised with a lack
of the recognition of mathematically known facts.

Kindest Regards,

Stephen Paul King

Senior Researcher

Mobile: (864) 567-3099