Brent,

First, there are NO "possibilities in the future". The future does not
exist and thus there is no content that can ascribed to it.

What we have is the problem of how nature is to align separate spacetime
fragments in the PRESENT moment when an event common to them occurs,
necessitating an alignment.

It is well known that separate spacetimes have no relational alignment
whatsoever. However within each spacetime all alignments are already well
defined by the particle property conservation laws that govern all quantum
events. e.g. the spins of the particles are already equal and opposite in
their own frame, it's just that that frame is not yet aligned with that of
the human observer prior to his measurement of it.

When the human observer makes a measurement of one spin that is a common
event that aligns the two spacetime fragments, or more accurately the
spacetime fragment of the spins with the developed spacetime of the
observer.

Since there are no laws governing the exact alignment of separate
spacetimes nature must choose randomly between the possibilities and thus
the particular spin orientation of the measured particle can be in any
alignment when measured but that event also immediately aligns the spin of
the other because it's already aligned with that of the first particle.

It's a straightforward theory that resolves all quantum paradoxes, explains
the specific source of and reason for quantum randomness, and also provides
a conceptual unification of QM and GR.

Edgar