On 18 Jan 2014, at 16:23, Edgar L. Owen wrote:

Bruno,

That's not an 'argument'. You are simply stating an hypothesis without any logical supporting argument.

Not at all. I gave you an argument. Computational physics entails comp, and comp entails NON-computational physics by the UDA, so without any assumption computational physics entails a contradiction.

As to your second point you are talking about clock time, not p-time.

I was takling on the subjective 1p present time.

You still don't understand the difference which I've described in exhausting detail... Moving clocks have nothing to do with p-time, they measure clock time.

The clock I was takling about is not moving, just accelerating the frequence, but resting in the same place.

Bruno

Edgar