Brent,

Again, for the nth time, P-time is the presence of the logical space in
which all dimensionality and thus all measurables are computed. Thus it has
no measure in the sense that clock time does because it is the substrate or
background of all measurement.

However it can be directly observed and confirmed since it is the most
fundamental observation of our existence throughout our whole lives from
birth to death.

Edgar