Stephen,

Yes, I understand not necessarily moving in space but just moving in the
sense of being actively computed. That's what I am talking about. Thought
that was understood...

And I do NOT take perception as passive. It's an ACTIVE computation, a
computational interaction with the program of an organism with that of
sensory information input from the external world's computations. I thought
that was understood also..

And there is no SEPARATE computational space (that needs to be proposed).
There is ONLY computational space. All actual reality is the current
computational results of that computational space. There is no actual
classical physical world. The notion of a physical material world is an
INTERPRETATION of the information results of the computational space in the
mind of some observer. It's the way the information is modeled or simulated
by a mind.

Edgar