Bruno,

To answer your questions sequentially.

I don't see any way "the arithmetical true relations" compute or emulate
anything. They just sit there motionless and nothing happens. You haven't
explained how motion arises from non-motion and no one else here
understands that either.

Reality is one continuous program but every information element actively
computes its evolution.

Which program is it? It's the program that it is of course. You seem to
think there are a bunches of software reality can pick off some magical
shelf and run. Ain't so. Reality runs the program that it actually is that
actually computes actual reality.

Yes, the program is Turing compute and Godel complete, or more properly
those concepts don't apply since every state is immediately computed from
the prior state and that can ALWAYS be done, just as it IS always done in
ALL software.

Sorry you can't make sense of the necessity that the computations have to
happen SOMEWHERE. That somewhere is the present moment of reality, where
else would the computations that compute reality take place?

The reason your Platonia doesn't work is because it LACKS such an actual
present moment that provides the happening that makes my computations real
and actual and provides the movement that makes them happen....

Edgar