Bruno,

You continue to avoid the actual question. How does a static reality of all
true arithmetic in Platonia actually result in change and the flow of time?
You just claim "everyone knows it".

Until you can give a convincing answer to that your theory can't be taken
seriously.....

Just claiming that different observers have different perspectives on that
reality doesn't make those perspectives active, they would still be static.

And of course block time has the exact same problem....

Edgar